Menus subject to change
School Lunches are not what they used to be!
Times have changed and so have school lunches! At Beverly Hills Unified School District, our school foods and beverages meet all federal and state requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines and the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Our foods and beverages are:
- 100% Whole grain rich
- Less than 30% fat
- Less than 10% saturated fat
- 0 grams of trans fat
- Meet 1/3 of the recommended daily allowances (RDA) for vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium, protein, and calories
We offer a variety of daily offerings:
- Fresh fruits & vegetables
- Non-fat chocolate milk or 1% milk
- Lower sodium food items
We attempt to minimize waste by implementing "offer vs. serve", allowing the student to choose their meals. We provide students with access to a variety of appealing foods that meet the nutritional needs of students.
- K-12 LUNCH MEALS served in the school’s cafeteria
- A monthly menu will be posted online
- Students will choose an entrée from up to 5 choices, milk, fruit and/or vegetables, for lunch.
- Grades K-8 Meals are $4.00 each meal
- High School, Grades 9-12, meals are $4.75 each meal
- HIGH SCHOOL A LA CARTE – GRADES 9-12 ONLY
- Nutrition carts will be located on the Village, STC patio, and cafeteria. Students may choose from a variety of a la carte snack offerings including pizza bagels, buttered bagels, breakfast burritos, and a variety of snacks and drinks. Prices range from $0.50 each to $2.75 each
- Please note students wishing to purchase a complete meal must go to the cafeteria at lunch. Currently, the carts do not offer meals.
- KOSHER - All Grades
- The cold combo meals has Kosher options to create the meal
- The PB&J sandwich is Kosher and Vegan
- Meals are available for students on Field Trip Days.
Parents may order the field trip meals on the Field Trip Permission Slip. All meals provided for field trips will be a cold combo meal consisting of String Cheese, Sunflower Seeds, Crackers, Granola, fruit, vegetables, and non-fat chocolate milk or 1% reduced fat milk.
|Click arrows to scroll through months|
MEDICAL STATEMENT TO REQUEST SPECIAL MEALS AND-OR ACCOMMODATIONS.doc
Request Form Special Meal Accommodations