Effective August 1, 2017, Titan K12 replaced MyPaymentsPlus. Any balance from MyPaymentsPlus was automatically be transferred to Titan K12.
Prepaid meal accounts help the lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than buy lunch and nutrition. You as the parent have the ability to monitor the activity and balance on a daily basis.
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts!
BHUSD is cashless at all K-8 school cafeterias. It is important to prepay for your student's lunches. Click the TITAN button to make a payment!
Pre-payments may be placed on your student's account in the following ways:
- Online pre-payments are the preferred method of payment.
- You may make an online payment at Titan K12 with a credit card or electronic check. You may setup one-time or automatic recurring payments.
In addition to online payments, you may also check your child’s balance,
transaction history and setup low balance alerts at Titan K12.
- CHECK Payment By MAIL or Delivered to your school office in a clearly marked envelope with Attn: Food Services.
- Checks should be made out to BHUSD FOOD SERVICES. Be sure to indicate your child’s 7-digit ID number in the lower left corner on the check. Do not mail cash or give cash to the school office.
- Allow up to 5 business days for your check to post on your child’s meal account
- Check payments may be mailed to:
Beverly Hills Unified School District
Attn: Food Service Department
255 South Lasky Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- CASH or CHECK at the High School Cafeteria
- High school students and all district parents may make a deposit with cash or check at the register at the time of transaction. Please note that no change will be given at the register. The change will be placed on your child’s account to be used at a later date
Account Refunds and Transfers - CLICK HERE FOR THE REFUND FORM
- For Refunds, Balance Transfers or to donate remaining funds to a student in need in BHUSD, please fill out the Refund Form.
- If requesting a Refund, you should receive a refund check by mail.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for processing.
Online payments are a simple, safe, and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.